| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pune in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 163mm (6.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Pune July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pune, India
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pune:
- Kota, India - 764.1 kms (474.8 miles) NNE
- Sagar, India - 779.3 kms (484.3 miles) NE
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 507.5 kms (315.4 miles) NNE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 614.2 kms (381.7 miles) ENE
- Akola, India - 411.3 kms (255.6 miles) NE
- Jagdalpur, India - 863.4 kms (536.6 miles) E
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ESE
- Musulipatnam, India - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) ESE
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) SSE
- Bangalore, India - 736.6 kms (457.7 miles) SSE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 639.1 kms (397.2 miles) S
- Kozhikode, India - 836.1 kms (519.5 miles) SSE